Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Vegan Spicy Ranch Dressing

I discovered this recipe on a whim. I really wanted some dressing on my salad, and I really don't often use dressing at all. I was making pickles and had a huge container of vinegar out on my counter and thought, what the heck, let's try this. I combined some of my favorite things, and it is blow-your-mind fabulous!! I was surprised by the bold flavors and creaminess. Hit the spot! I am excited about the possibilities of this dressing. I think it would work really well in coleslaw too.


Vegan Spicy Ranch Dressing

1/3 cup hummus
1 tbp siracha hot sauce
3 tbsp vinegar
2 tsp nutritional yeast

1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk together. If you desire for your dressing to be thinner add more vinegar.

No comments:

Post a Comment