Monday, November 4, 2019

Melt In Your Mouth Chicken (fast & easy)



I had chicken breasts in the refrigerator and I knew I needed to use them for dinner tonight. It was staff meeting night, so I knew I would not be home until minutes before my hungry hoard. I did not want to put them in the crock pot for shredding, I wanted something new and fun and fast. I found this recipe on Pinterest, had all the ingredients, so I figured I would try it. IT WAS THE BOMB! Everyone loved it. The recipe is easy: easy prep, easy cooking, super great. If you need a good idea in a pinch, this is a safe bet.



Melt In Your Mouth Chicken

Ingredients:

1 cup sour cream
2 tsp garlic powder
1/2 tsp paprika
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
3 lbs chicken breasts cut into thirds
Fresh parsley

Directions:

1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. In a medium mixing bowl combine sour cream,1 cup of the cheese, garlic, paprika salt & pepper, mix well.

2. Arrange chicken on a large baking pan or roasting pan. (the bigger the better, the more space between the chicken the more the juice will evaporate) Spread the cream cheese mixture over the chicken, then sprinkle the remaining cup of shredded cheese and fresh parsley over the top.

3. Bake for 25 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through and cheese is browning on the top.


No comments:

Post a Comment