Friday, July 1, 2016

Its been a while



Hey blog world! It's been a while. I'm sorry. This is a food blog, and obviously, if you have seen me lately, I am still eating and cooking. But, life has been super full of changes. The big one....WE BOUGHT A HOUSE!!!



Some of you know that this has been a long journey for us full of ups and downs and some signifigant heart break. Yet, in November we were able to move into a home of our own, and it has sapped a lot of my attention.



I also got a part time legit job. I am working with Fair Foods Inc. (which is a fantastic place to work if you are a foodie, think people should eat good food, and care about the planet) Check us out at www.fairfoods.org



But now we have arrived at summer...Hello July...and I have a minute to update the blog. It is going to be a major upload. I have been saving some good recipes, and my CSA has started so I have so many fun things to work with. Look out world...Sarah's Fresh Life is back and ready for some delicious and healthy fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment