Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Second Week of CSA and Spinach Tofu Spring Rolls with Peanut Sauce

We got our second CSA haul this week and it is already getting me excited. Our box contained Beets, Bok Choy, Broccoli, Collards, Garlic Scapes, Lettuce, Sage, Radishes, Scallions and Spinach. So many possibilities!!!



We started tonight by making Spinach and Tofu spring rolls. I did not have all of the ingredients that I ussually use, but we used the spinach and scallions from our CSA, tofu, noodles, peanuts and celantro. They were amazing and my guys gobbled up every scrap. The original recipe is here:

http://sarahsfreshlife.blogspot.com/search?q=spring+rolls

But honestly, once you know the technique, throw whatever you have in these rolls and see what works!

My oldest son went to pick up our CSA with my husband. When they got home he deposited it on the counter and said, "Here is your mystery box for the week. I peeked and I think we may be having a lot of salad."

We shall see! ;)

For more information on CSA programs check out:
http://sarahsfreshlife.blogspot.com/2014/06/our-first-csa-with-revision-farm-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment